Software version: V1.1.2
Release date: 03 January 2021
AMT Dongle Powerful Smart Phone Tool V1.1.2 Released
+ added flashing support for latest Xaiomi MTK modes
+ Without unlocking the bootloader for MIUI V18.104.22.168
* Redmi Note 9 (merlin)
* Redmi 9 (lancelot)
* Redmi 10X 4G (merlin)
* Redmi 9 Prime (lancelot)
+ Read FW, read and restore NVRAM via META
+ IMEI change not supported at this moment we are working on this feature will be ready soon
+ all xiaomi MT6768 under MIUI V22.214.171.124 can be flashed without auth
+ if updated to + all xiaomi MT6768 under MIUI V126.96.36.199 or V188.8.131.52
+ need unlock bootloader and flash V184.108.40.206 preloader via fastboot then flash mode operations will work without auth.
+ Preloader Mode only Brom Flashing Not Supported.
+ Vivo MTK reset UserLocks Without Lose Data in Flash Mode
+ supported models
* Vivo Y91 (1814) PD1818EF
* Vivo Y81s PD1732A
* Vivo Y91i (1816) PD1818HF
* Vivo Y12 (1904) PD1901BF
* Vivo Y81(1808) PD1732F
* Vivo Y30 (1930) PD1934F
* Vivo Y91C (1820) PD1818HF
* Vivo Y30i Vivo 2019
* Vivo Y15 (1901) PD1304CM
* Vivo Y19 PD1934F-PD1934B
* Vivo V15 (1819) PD1831F
+ newer Vivo models supported for format via META MODE
+ Huawei 2020 models direct unlock bootloader Flash Mode
* Huawei MTK MT6761/2/3/3T/5 unlock bootloader in Flash Mode
* Huawei MTK MT6761/2/3/3T/5 re-unlock bootloader in Flash Mode
+ check previous versions for check HW/MT676X supported models list
+ MTK Bin file,emmc raw,boot area features added
+ MTK 32bit [mbr, PMT] EMMC, NAND
* Read Full .bin file for mtk 32bit chipsets
* Write Full .bin file for mtk 32bit chipsets
* 32bit .bin file incluse boot1 + boot2 + rpmb + userarea
* 32bit .bin file not support single image flash
+ MTK 64bit [GPT, PMT] EMMC
* Read .bin file for mtk 64bit chipsets
* Write .bin file for mtk 64bit chipsets
* 64bit .bin file incluse userarea
* 64bit .bin file support single image flash
* 64bit best PGPT parser impanted with strong unpack Pointer
+ OPPO MTK OFP Extractor
* Extract single image from OFP file
* Extract full OFP file
* support new OFP files format for OPPO/RealMe
* OPPO OFP images write in Flash mode [ARB protected models not supported].
+ supported oppo models some models need tp for force Brom connection by test point
* OPPO MT6755 all models supported
* OPPO MT6763, MT6763A, MT6763T supported old security
* OPPO MT6771 supported old and some new security patch
* OPPO A3
* OPPO F3
* OPPO R9
* OPPO F1 Plus
* OPPO A73
* OPPO A5S [CPH1909]
* OPPO A83 [CPH1729]
* OPPO A83 [CPH1827]
* OPPO F5 [CPH1723]
* OPPO F5 Youth [CPH1727]
* OPPO F7 [CPH1819]
* OPPO F7 Youth [CPH1859]
* OPPO F9 [CPH1823]
* Realme 1 [CPH1861]
in some models maye you face this issue [status preloader invalid],
this message came because incorrect dram settings found in emi data,
means preloader EMI version incorrect for your model.
you need extract ofp with your correct build number for your phone and use ofp scatter.
for oppo models always use safe factory reset method,
or flash userdata file from ofp,
if you use ordinary factory reset your phone will stuck on logo.
!!! New features / Enhancement / Bug Fix !!!
[DA_BROM] + Updated DA base to V5.2044_R2 and BROM Base to V5.2044_R2 to support new Flash chipsets.
[Chip_DB] + MT6768 support optimized.
[General] + Retain last used path to location for load or save files.
[General] + Updated BROM + META Core Libraries to support latest MTK Chip variants/ID
[General] + Fixed minor bugs + Software general optimization.
[General] + Huawei Update.app Flasher Improved.
[General] + Fw upgrade optimized fix after flash ui exception.
[Brom DL] + Brom FL/Protocol/configuration Update for MT6771 CPU
[bug Fix] + Pointer crash exception issues fixed